Thursday, July 26, 2007

Randy Schulte shared his report from last weekend. He says,"Went down Friday afternoon until Sunday. Mosquitoes are atrocious.
Only fished Saturday morning, Long Reef, Paul's Mott and Long reef bend. I threw piggy perch and my son in law a gulp shrimp. He caught the usual three throw back trout and I was shut out on perch. Sunday was a beautiful day, light wind and SUNSHINE! I am getting pretty frustrated with the fishing. I need to get better or sell the boat!
My 2 year old grandson fell in the boat channel in front of 401 but his dad reached down and pulled him out without going in himself. The kid was not paying attention and backed over the sidewalk. He may be more careful now. I was expecting it at some point. Had to have the sewer worked over again, the wife heard gurgling when she arrived."
A guest told me that the pier was the place to be last Thursday night. He caught nine keeper trout. Another friend got his limit using free lined mullet near St. Joe just south of Paul's Mott.
The June financial report arrived in the mail today. For the month we were $2,933.53 over budget. The item most over budget was repair and maintenance of grounds that exceeded the budgeted amount by $5,160. Pest control continues to exceed the adopted cost. For June it was more than 200% over. The overall association equity has increased from a negative $6,559.94 at the start of the year to a negative $40,278.49 at the end of June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home