Wednesday, June 18, 2008



The spray painting is such a huge mess. I have to have faith in what Justin said about being able to clean it up, but I have my doubts. I see no way. These pictures are of my fabric deck chair and back door. Everything is speckled with paint. The last time we painted an owner had some specks on her car and the painter, Peter Clark, paid to have it cleaned up. This time I can only imagine the claims if it is not successfully cleaned up. Even the mailboxes are speckled and they are not close to the painted area. The window screens, door screens, doors, decks, you name it, has to be cleaned. The front doors were painted, even the new ones. There are paint runs, and streaks and paint on the door hardware. Even our river rock beds are several shades lighter.
Today I saw a paint roller being used on the 700 building. I have no idea, but I would think the rest of the buildings will be painted with a roller like we have always done, but maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home