Saturday, April 04, 2009



I took this on Wednesday. The wind was too strong to go out on the pier, but I wanted to show what was happening to the end of the breakwater. The individual pieces of shoreguard can be seen high in the air as they unravel from the structure. Many thousands of dollars could have been saved if someone would just have used a wrench to tighten the allthread bolts that hold every thing together. I blogged about this last spring on several occasions(see blog post of May 5th) and told anyone who would listen that this required immediate attention. This is probably one downside of our HOA not having any board meetings. There is very little dialog between owners and the board. I talked to one board member who told me that during his time on the board he has not received any communications whatsoever about Kontiki business. I know that many owners have told me that they depend on this blog to find out what is going on and I sure don't have any direct access except what I hear on the campus. Last week 95 individuals logged on an average of 2.5 times each. There were hits from 17 states. Houston for the first time sent more traffic than San Antonio or Austin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home