Sunday, May 17, 2009


The Babes on the Bay tournament brought a huge crowd to Rockport on Saturday. This is a picture of the weigh in. The cars were parked all the way around the ski basin just to get into the weigh in. I don't recall when I've seen more boats here at Kontiki. The trout the women brought in were really big. They could weigh in three trout and one red. I have never seen so many trout over thirty inches long, except in photos. I saw one of my East Central friends, Susan Gonzales, who had particapted. She said she caught only gafftop and skipjacks. There is a website for the tournament. www.babesonthebay.com The last time I checked it still showed the 2008 winners. I'm sure they will soon post the 2009 champs.


Scott(702) entered his daughter Meg and her friend Katie. Here they weigh in their one trout.



Here Katie shows her trout while still on Scott's boat. She caught it near Paul's Mott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home