Thursday, September 24, 2009

Justin sent this email out this afternoon. I was disappointed to hear that they will no longer manage the rental pool. I understand that rentals were way up over last year and guests always had good things to say about their experiences with the rental operation. I certainly wish them well.


I wanted everyone to be aware of a few changes that will be happening at Kontiki Beach Management. As of 9-30-2009 Rachel and I will no longer be involved in the rentals at Kontiki. It has been a pleasure working with every owner and we hope you were satisified with the service you received from us while we were at Kontiki Beach Management. I will continue to perform the property management for the HOA and if you have any questions or suggestions for me please let me know. If you need to reach me my phone numbers are (361) 230-3837 mobile or (888)404-6359 fax. Please feel free to call or email me anytime.

Thank you.

Justin Schmidt
Shoreline Enterprises Inc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home