Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finally, after two months of trying, I caught my first keeper trout off the new pier last evening. I used my usual tandem white cocohoe. The trout was almost 16 inches. I did notice when I filleted it there were no parasites this time. My theory is that with all the new water in the bay from rains and high tides, some trout are now here that were not here this summer. I think the ones full of parasites were ones that spent the summer in the bay system and were stressed.
Wally and Bunnie(406) and Dawson(dog) went back home to Belton today. They had been here for about ten days. Pat and Murlin(506)and Dollie(dog) left on Thursday. Sandy(107) got back from her cruise to Mexico today. Rob(303) is leaving for California tomorrow. He'll be back later in the week. Scott and Amy(504) have worked non stop on redoing their condo this weekend.
Chris told me on Thursday that the bill that I questioned at the meeting on Sunday was to be reimbursed to the HOA. The $150 of palm tree trimming was done at their fitness center. He said he is anxious to get all the questionable bills resolved by the end of the year. That's good news to me. Alan(108) plans to come in before Thanksgiving to help in reviewing the HOA finances. I'm encouraged that we can resolve all the monetary issues that have been dragging on.
I've been told that Justin has resigned as our HOA property manager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home