Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I guess you can tell from the picture what John has been working on. He tries to do this midweek when the normal trash is light and we have a scheduled pickup. The trimmed trees do look nice.
A visit from a plumber is not usually good news. This was for the water leak I mentioned last week. It seems an upstairs bathtub developed a drain leak and damaged the ceiling below. They had to cut a hole in the ceiling to access the leak from the unit above.

Last week's google stats showed this blog had hits from 27 different states. I have to think that with today's 750th overall post, I have mentioned enough words that when people do a google search, something in all these posts is located and it probably is not related to what the searcher was looking for.
The last two evenings have seen a good number of trout under the lights. Most are still small, but at least they are there. I did catch one keeper each of the last two evenings. Last night they were attacking my mirror lure again. I had not had much success with the mirror lure the last few weeks.