Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome to new owners Ray and Debbie Luna and children Solei and Esai from San Antonio. They closed on unit 601 last week. The Lunas have been coming here for years and now have a place of their own. They have been great friends for some time and I look forward to sharing some more good times with them. I believe I pictured Ray's boat earlier this summer. It's a really nice boat aptly named Luna-Sea.

I believe the new owners of 204 were here this weekend too. I saw a vehicle with an owner sticker for 204, but never met them. The new owners are David and Shadra Pastucha from Hallettsville, Texas. Maybe the market is picking up as the selling price, I'm told, was $50k more for the same unit than this time last year. It's great to have owners who live not too far away as they will be here more often and take an active interest in our complex.