Friday, September 10, 2010

The recent storm did more property damage than I have seen in a while. The picture above is of the same area pictured below that was taken three weeks ago. I commented on this blog at that time that I wanted to see what the next high tide would do to these nice rocks. I thought then this area needed to be included in the concrete work. Since our HOA board never meets and four members show no interest, it makes it difficult for the property manager to do everything without leadership and guidance from the board. It forces him to plan and implement on a day to day basis. It makes his job nearly impossible. If I were one of the four board members who have decided to shirk their resposiblities, I wouldn't show my face at the annual owners' meeting. They will have some 'splainin' to do! Some Phase II owners have retained legal counsel to assist their efforts to right their HOA ship. Interestingly, we share the same HOA president and vice-president with Phase II.