Thursday, September 16, 2010

Work began today to repair the pier in the marina. They are using the boards that washed up from our old pier. The whole pier is pretty shaky, but J.R. believes the cost to repair it will be only about $500 with Phase II paying 40%.
Fishing off the pier is up and down. I caught only two on Tuesday night, but both were nice keepers of 16 and 17 inches. My friend, Joe Fischer, used a white cocohoe and caught two also. We went out in my boat Wednesday evening and Joe caught a small skipjack and I did not get a bite. The weather was great with light winds and 82 degrees. The water temperature was 86 degrees.
I have reinstated the feature on this blog that lets readers comment. A comment has been posted on the last post with the Esperanza plant. Just click on a comment to read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home