Wednesday, November 17, 2010


Kevin Johnson has been working on the installation of our WiFi system the last two days. He has a law degree, but would rather be out in the open doing things like this. He should have everything up and running tomorrow. He would like for any owners who seem to have a weak signal to let him know and he can adjust the system. It was at first thought that he would install devices on the deck railings, but it appears he can make the system work using the tall posts already in place on the property. He will not start charging us for the service until the first of December. I'm hearing that Phase II voted for their service to be provided by Cobianet, but when it came time to install, there were problems and they may switch to Rockport WiFi like we have.
Fishing this evening was interesting. When we returned from Crab'N, I took a mirror lure out on the pier. Large trout were everywhere, the most I have seen in years. I hooked into a really large one and as I was lifting it up to the pier, my line became untied from the lure. There is about a 20 inch trout swimming around out there with a $5.98 lure in its mouth. I came back in and picked up a double jig that I found at Walmart that looked good to me. About the third cast I caught a double keeper. One was 18.5 inches and the other 16.5 inches. I have never landed double keepers this large. The only problem was the cheap lures were history. They were torn apart. The norther was blowing in so I gave it up and came back in. I believe someone serious could have caught their limit of large trout this evening.
The onsite rental office has been closed the last two days. It appears an audit is being done on the records. Chris and Karra and their attorney have spent most of the two days going through the files. I have heard they will be back open for business tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home