Thursday, June 09, 2011

Life is good at the Kontiki pool. Even with a flash from the camera the cat continued to doze.
Our board has given owners a list of "who to call" for services. These are people who have proven reliable for owners in the past. This testimonial that Jim(210) sent me verifies that there are some good vendors out there if you know who to call.
Wanted to recommend L & B Air conditioning that you had sent to us previously for anyone that is needing AC replacement or repairs. Called Lee Hunt on the phone and he went over to our condo to see what needed to be done. I had already known that my inside unit needed to be replaced for sure. Mr. Hunt said that the closet floor was rotten and that air was being drawn from outside the closet under the building. He said he would rebuild the floor and build a new platform for the outside unit with treated lumber and replace both units (inside & out) with a Ruud system for $3,200.00. He said he could get the job done the next morning. I had already called another place for a bid and they said they could replace my units for $4,800-$5,000 unless I wanted a really cheap unit that he could do for about $4,200. He didn't know about the carpentry work that would be necessary. Needless to say I was happy with Mr. Hunt's price and his extra work to complete the project. I felt very confident that he would get the job done right and gave him the job. All went well and unit 209 is ready for the summer heat. Jim (210)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home