Monday, March 12, 2012

Steve Wright picked up this big bass at a public park on Lake LBJ. It was just shy of being 8 pounds.
I've been in SA for a few days taking care of things. Spring Break is not always a good time to be in Rockport. As far as I can tell every condo up for rent, has a renter.
Keith has a contractor lined up to construct one foundation replacement post this week. He will then inspect the result and review the process to see if this concrete method will work for all the other 201 posts. This contractor has submitted the lowest bid and we need to be sure the product is what we need.
I don't plan to be in Rockport until later in the week so I'll not be posting again until Friday. Some people seem to check my blog every day so I thought I'd save them the trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home