Saturday, December 08, 2007

Another owner asked me earlier this week if I knew when the next board meeting was scheduled. I have no idea, but I did look up the applicable statute. The information is contained in Texas Property Code section 82.108 (f) which is cited below.

 (f)  An association, on the written request of a unit owner, 
shall inform the unit owner of the time and place of the next
regular or special meeting of the board. If the association
representative to whom the request is made does not know the time
and place of the meeting, the association promptly shall obtain the
information and disclose it to the unit owner or inform the unit
owner where the information may be obtained.

So if anyone else wants to know about the next board meeting of the association, simply contact a board member and I'm sure they will get back to you with the information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home