Monday, October 27, 2008

Randy(308) sent this from his recent trip with Terry Coufal. Terry has a really good website with complete fishing reports. It can be found at www.terrycoufal.com and then click on "reports". Terry does say in his reports that he has never seen fishing so poor for this long a time.

Today I had another good client Randy Schulte. Randy got finned by a hardhead catfish the evening before so I wasn't sure if he could fish today. But he arrived at the dock ready to go. We headed back to St. Charles where I had been catching the black drum. We finally got them going and managed limits of some really nice fish. I hate to admit it, but Randy had caught the biggest a nice 22-24 in fish and as I turned to put it in the cooler I "accidentally" dropped it overboard so I guess there is no proof that the beat me !!!! Cant tell you how many undersized fish we caught today. Tons of action but only one keeper red caught by Randy. Great day on the water with an avid fisherman. Todays photo is of Randy with his nice red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home