Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Since I don't post on a regular schedule, some of those who read my comments access the blog only to find that nothing new is posted. A solution to this, and it may not be the only solution, would be to set up a google alert. Google will then send an email to you when something new is posted. To do that go to www.google.com/alerts. For the subject enter ("larry biggers" kontiki). You don't have to enter the pararentheses. Use your primary email address, or if you have one, a secondary address. Google claims they don't sell your email address, but I'm still skeptical although I've had no problems. When google sends the email, they also include a link to the blog. It works pretty well and I use this to keep up with items that I'm interested in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home