Monday, April 02, 2012

OK. What is this? When I brought it into the house the grandkids thought is was a toy for them. I either wasted $10 or will really like it. What you do is put one of the magnets on the trailer hitch and telescope the ball up. The other magnet goes on the car towing bar. Then all you have to do is back up until the balls touch and you should be lined up. I hope to try it out this weekend.
I had hoped to get to Rockport today, but I'll be delayed until later in the week. I'm dealing with dueling insurance companies. A towing company damaged my car, but says they don't want to pay for the whole repair since my car is old. Excuse me. What does that have to do with anything. USAA says if the towing company does not pay, they with pay it and subrogate the cost. I just want someone to fix it so I can get on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home