Sunday, May 22, 2016


I don't know that I have ever posted a picture of our shop bathroom. In fact, there was sufficient reason not to. It was mostly a disaster, to use a Trump word. Jerry has worked on it and recently painted it. It is more than presentable now. Notice the lower picture though. We are still in need of the toilet tank lid. We have used a board for some time now. I keep watching when a condo is remodeled to see if I can find one that fits. Speaking of Jerry, I have not talked to him in a week, but Lina related that he has submitted his two week notice to her. His has done a lot of repairs for us and his skill set will be hard to replace.

We had to cancel our board meeting scheduled for Sunday as only two board members could be in attendance. We will have to reschedule.

I did hear that condo 507 is now under contract and will close very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home