Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tuesday morning began with what looked like a shrimp boat armada in north Aransas Bay. I had posted that very few shrimpers were seen earlier in the summer. For some reason the shrimp seem to be in abundance in our area at this time. Some people have reported catching large numbers of big shrimp in throw nets in our marina. Even under the lights on the pier you can now see trout actively chasing shrimp. This should bode well for fishing as the trout will be in the area if the shrimp stay around.
Karra has not responded to my note, but I'm sure the insurance issue will be taken care of. I did check with our current carrier, HRH of Corpus, and the representative said that rates have decreased. She said their quote was about $785 less than last year. So if the board keeps the same coverages, we can expect a decrease in our individual premium. I'm not sure that I can remember a year when insurance premiums decreased

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home