Saturday, January 05, 2008

Another condo is now under contract. Mike Piwetz has found a buyer for his place. They plan to close very soon. This will impact Bill and Donna who are staying there this winter. I have heard they are OK until the middle of March and then they will have to leave early or move again. So far this year they have spent time in 203, 104, and 108.
I helped another owner change from CPL last week. I got my December bill and the per kilowatt charge was 15.24 cents. I checked last December's bill and the rate was 10.05 cents. That's an increase of 51.6% in one year! I would have saved over $60 on my latest bill if I had changed electrical suppliers a month sooner. With oil touching $100 per barrel lately, I can just imagine what the electical rates will do. For more information about Texas rates you can check at http://www.powertochoose.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home