Thursday, November 13, 2008


Work is now proceeding on the concrete around the boat ramp. I asked Justin how this can be only a Phase I project. I don't remember approving anything outside the entrance road and the parking area. He said that since others use the ramp the cost probably should be shared with Phase II and Sea Shell Shores, but at present it is being charged to Phase I. He also said that a county official happened by and demanded that the county sign off on our concrete work that will join into Fulton Beach Road. We have stopped ten feet short of tying in until this is sanctioned. You can see in the background the final north strip that was poured earlier this week.
We have had on and off rain today, but that doesn't stop the flounder fishermen. The guest in 306 has landed two that appear to be about 18 inches and 22 inches, nice looking fish. Maybe its time for me to put a line out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home