Sunday, November 04, 2012

Jimmy, Pat, and son Robert(just left of Pat) visited Jennifer and Dong to buy some shrimp. They liked what they saw and asked Jennifer how many pounds she had. She said,"70".  Pat said,"We'll take them all". It was quite a deal at $4 per pound, but they forgot to ask Jennifer to take the heads off the shrimp. They were at this about an hour. The next day they went back and bought 20 more pounds, but this time Jennifer removed the heads.  This is the best place in Rockport to buy shrimp for size, price, and freshness. Pat(602) told me about this two years ago and I have spread the word and everyone that has tried them has had nothing but good things to say.
If anyone noticed the smell of pine in the air in downtown Rockport last week, I found out what it was. They have cut down all the pine trees across from HEB. I know some were starting to die and I guess something will be going up there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home